Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Please Pray For My Dad

Ok I need some prayers here! I wanted to write a long post on how wonderful my Dad is, how close we are, how loving and talented he is, how much he loved my Mom and how he helped me care for her.
I wanted to tell you that he is a wood carver and attach some pictures of his carvings. But every time I started I would tear all up and could not finish. SSOOOOO
I am just going to say that my Dad is going in tomorrow for a heart cath, he has some sort of blockage etc that made his stress test come back irregular, he also has a abdominal aortic aneurysm that has to be fixed.. I am scared to death but I know God is watching over him, I also know that prayer works and was wondering if you were to have some extra time maybe you could ad him to your prayers.. Hugs to you all

4 comments:

Ashley ~ said...

Sending up prayers for your dad*! I'll be watching for updates as to how he's doing, so let us know.

(((hugsNprayers)) _Ashley*

Harley Dee said...

Sending prayers and thoughts your way!

Teresa aka Tess said...

Prtaying for you dad and for you....

Katie said...

my thoughts and prayers will be with you and your dad

THE GARDEN OF HOPE

THE GARDEN OF HOPE will be our market place here at the cottage to raise money for the cure. We hope that you will love our homegrowns. The garden has just been planted, with lots of love and nurturing we hope to be able to harvest in beginning to mid October. Please check back, we will be looking for you. Posted by Debra Facer at 12:58 PM 1 comments

A PEAK AT WHO'S GROWING IN THE GARDEN

A PEAK AT WHO'S GROWING IN THE GARDEN
GROWING A LITTLE SLOW DUE TO LACK OF WATER (TIME) BUT WILL BE READY SOON!