Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You

I just want to say thank you to all that sent up prayers for us, today was a awesome day! First the heart cath, the Dr came out and said well everything went really good, the blockage is minimal so we will not need to do surgery... YEA!
Then on to the I am not sure what they call it, thing to check the aneurysm.... The surgeon came out and told me well he has a big aneurysm buuuttttttt we can fix it with a stint.....YYYYEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!! Just what I prayed for... I love you Jesus.... Thank you all so much for all your prayers...
Dad will go in next Wednesday and Thursday he will have his surgery, all will be just fine.
More about my Dad to follow, and pictures of his carving...LoL... Hugs to you all... Love You!

8 comments:

Harley Dee said...

So glad you got good reports!!! :)

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

So happy that all went well.

The Primitive Gathering said...

What great news, and I'll keep praying..
God is good!!
Deena

Ashley ~ said...

Absolutely wonderful news*! God is so good*!!! _Ashley*

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

Well will continue to keep him in my thoughts and prayers but glad for the news you have thus far:)

Shoal Creek Cottage said...

Thank you all so very much for all your prayers and support.. I love you all so much..

JasonandSara said...

I am so glad to hear all went well. We will keep praying.

softinthehead said...

OH MY DEB! I have been traveling and so far out of the loop I was shocked to read all this. I am sending blessings and strength. I am thrilled that you have received such wonderful news. Hang in there my friend....Pam

THE GARDEN OF HOPE

THE GARDEN OF HOPE will be our market place here at the cottage to raise money for the cure. We hope that you will love our homegrowns. The garden has just been planted, with lots of love and nurturing we hope to be able to harvest in beginning to mid October. Please check back, we will be looking for you. Posted by Debra Facer at 12:58 PM 1 comments

A PEAK AT WHO'S GROWING IN THE GARDEN

A PEAK AT WHO'S GROWING IN THE GARDEN
GROWING A LITTLE SLOW DUE TO LACK OF WATER (TIME) BUT WILL BE READY SOON!