Monday, November 3, 2008

More Fall At The Cottage

If you do not believe in God you must come to the
mountains in the fall.
What a beautiful sight, the colors, the crisp cool air, the smell of warm fires burning in fireplaces.
My cottage is ground level in the front but 17ft off the ground in the back by the creek, there fore you are looking into the trees when you are in the back room.
Yesterday I laid on the couch most all of the day. Not because I am lazy, but because I put my back out.
It was so beautiful to just lay and look out the windows. I have a lot of windows at the cottage
And outside of each one was something more beautiful than the other. I felt like I was the figurine inside
A snow globe, ( well I was on muscle relaxers) leaves falling all around me.
What a magical place I have here at
SHOAL CREEK COTTAGE.
How Blessed I am
To be
Me.





4 comments:

SweetAnnee said...

hey I taught someone Front Page on the phone
if you'd allow me to help you with PS
I could call and walk you thru one
banner..then you'd be able to do it yourself from then on.. promies
deena

JasonandSara said...

Wow, the stream looks so low and so dry. We need rain! Oh boy we need rain!

Melinda said...

I am so glad to meet you. My mom did of Ovarian cancer in July 2007, after a 5 year battle.

Congratulations to you on your sucess!!!!!

Plus my sister in law lives in Cleveland, Ga. I love to visit her and enjoy the mountains of North Georgia.

I too have a new blog, learning as I go. Please keep in touch.

www.youknowjuststuff.blogspot.com/

Melinda in Birmingham

Debra Facer said...

Thank you Deena, I just might have to take you up on that, how kind for offering. I pray that you are having a blessed day. Big Hugs to you and your family. Deb

THE GARDEN OF HOPE

THE GARDEN OF HOPE will be our market place here at the cottage to raise money for the cure. We hope that you will love our homegrowns. The garden has just been planted, with lots of love and nurturing we hope to be able to harvest in beginning to mid October. Please check back, we will be looking for you. Posted by Debra Facer at 12:58 PM 1 comments

A PEAK AT WHO'S GROWING IN THE GARDEN

A PEAK AT WHO'S GROWING IN THE GARDEN
GROWING A LITTLE SLOW DUE TO LACK OF WATER (TIME) BUT WILL BE READY SOON!