Monday, December 8, 2008

Gramdma Got Some Drugs.

Yes I finally got some antibiotics. When I went last Thursday they said I had not been sick long enough. Well today when I called STILL SICK and with a grand baby coming any minute I guess they decided I had been sick long enough. Go figure.
Our baby should be here any time, they broke Sara's water and now we are just waiting, if you want to keep up with her look under my links , you can find updates and pictures there under Our Beautiful Claire Bear. They still need help with a middle name if you have any ideas. My vote is for Noel, Claire Noel Dobson. Tis the season.
Please keep our baby and her mama in your prayers tonight. We have waited a long time for this little baby girl. I love her already.. Hugs To all..

2 comments:

simple~needs said...

i remember the waiting when i had samantha.back then it seemed like forever, now when i look back it was a magical time. :). samantha arin was born on december 16th. she was my christmas baby almost 22 years ago. :)
i like claire noel..... like you said, it is the season.
i also like
claire olivia
claire evangeline
claire rosalyn

i will keep checking back for updates.
many hugs to your family at this wonderful time.
kim

Debra Facer said...

Hi Kim, those are beautiful names, I have not talked to any one for a while so not sure if they have picked anything yet, will let you all know..Merry Christmas to you.. Hugs Deb

THE GARDEN OF HOPE

THE GARDEN OF HOPE will be our market place here at the cottage to raise money for the cure. We hope that you will love our homegrowns. The garden has just been planted, with lots of love and nurturing we hope to be able to harvest in beginning to mid October. Please check back, we will be looking for you. Posted by Debra Facer at 12:58 PM 1 comments

A PEAK AT WHO'S GROWING IN THE GARDEN

A PEAK AT WHO'S GROWING IN THE GARDEN
GROWING A LITTLE SLOW DUE TO LACK OF WATER (TIME) BUT WILL BE READY SOON!