Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A Bit Of Christmas At The Cottage

One of my most precious belongings, my stocking knitted by my mama many years ago..
Outside little window box.

One of my favorite Christmas whatsits.


Two sweet little snow guys..



Just a corner in my back room




I just could not get him to stay out of things





I put my old sled on top of my old red cupboard and my little elf helped me decorate it all.. Cute in person, looks cluttered in the picture.






This is my little cupboard at my front door, it turned out really cute, the mercury glass canisters I just got today for my dear buddy Betsy for my birthday.. Which is tomorrow, Yes I am A Christmas Eve Baby.. Well this little sitting is so pretty but it just does not show in the picture, wish you could stop by and see it..







To you and your family..


Hope you enjoyed, Merry Christmas And God Bless You Every One!





4 comments:

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

beautiful.
Have agreat chrissy!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas. I will keep you in my prayers. Beautiful Christmas decorations.

Virginia said...

I hope your Christmas was all you wanted it to be. I wish you and your family a wonderful new year full of joy, peace, health, happiness, success and prosperity and all God's love.
Virginia :)

SweetAnnee said...

I love your pictures..
Hope your Christmas was
blessed

hug, Deena

THE GARDEN OF HOPE

THE GARDEN OF HOPE will be our market place here at the cottage to raise money for the cure. We hope that you will love our homegrowns. The garden has just been planted, with lots of love and nurturing we hope to be able to harvest in beginning to mid October. Please check back, we will be looking for you. Posted by Debra Facer at 12:58 PM 1 comments

A PEAK AT WHO'S GROWING IN THE GARDEN

A PEAK AT WHO'S GROWING IN THE GARDEN
GROWING A LITTLE SLOW DUE TO LACK OF WATER (TIME) BUT WILL BE READY SOON!