Friday, December 5, 2008

I Believe In Angels Do You?

For the first year after my mom passed away these images appeared on the brick wall in my backyard four or five time. As hard as many tried to prove they were just a reflection I knew they were angels, as Deena would call them (God visits). They have not came around in a long time. I think they stayed long enough to make sure I was going to be ok. I want to believe it is because they are off helping someone else, like Deena.
If you have never met Deena or read her story you should. You can find her at Can I be pretty in Pink under my blog links, she is an awesome, brave, God loving, Cancer kickin woman and you will never be the same. Thanks for stopping by and seeing my angels, Do you have any to share? I have another to show you later. It is beautiful. Hugs Deb

2 comments:

SweetAnnee said...

Oh my gosh..it's a Visit from God
and He let you share it with us.
I have goosebumps

Deena

Melinda said...

I believe!

Right after my Mom died, I found a white bird feather in my car. There was absolutely no way for it to get there, I don't carry birds around and a pure white bird feather would be hard to come by.

I believe it was from my Mom too.

Melinda

THE GARDEN OF HOPE

THE GARDEN OF HOPE will be our market place here at the cottage to raise money for the cure. We hope that you will love our homegrowns. The garden has just been planted, with lots of love and nurturing we hope to be able to harvest in beginning to mid October. Please check back, we will be looking for you. Posted by Debra Facer at 12:58 PM 1 comments

A PEAK AT WHO'S GROWING IN THE GARDEN

A PEAK AT WHO'S GROWING IN THE GARDEN
GROWING A LITTLE SLOW DUE TO LACK OF WATER (TIME) BUT WILL BE READY SOON!