Saturday, September 20, 2008

CHOOO CHOOO




Is this the cutest? The other day my friend Betsy and myself went to a new store in town called the $99.00 store. It is full of antique furniture and every thing is $99.00, well some are two for $99.00 and some things are three for $99.00. Now they have some really cool stuff but they also have their share of real junk..
We were really excited this day as it was the first time we had been to this store and junk, I mean antiques were stacked to the ceiling. O how much fun can two girls stand.
Well we were wondering down each isle having to much fun when I turned a corner and, be still my heart there it was, I had never seen anything like it, it was, what was it? O my gosh it was a wagon train, or train wagon, all I know is that it was love at first sight and I had to have it, it needed me.
I had to share because somthing this wonderful should be shared. I think I win the best find of the month award with this one.. Now what should I do with it? Any ideas? Thanks for looking. Hugs tkotc

No comments:

THE GARDEN OF HOPE

THE GARDEN OF HOPE will be our market place here at the cottage to raise money for the cure. We hope that you will love our homegrowns. The garden has just been planted, with lots of love and nurturing we hope to be able to harvest in beginning to mid October. Please check back, we will be looking for you. Posted by Debra Facer at 12:58 PM 1 comments

A PEAK AT WHO'S GROWING IN THE GARDEN

A PEAK AT WHO'S GROWING IN THE GARDEN
GROWING A LITTLE SLOW DUE TO LACK OF WATER (TIME) BUT WILL BE READY SOON!