Wednesday, September 10, 2008

MY CARETAKER MY FRIEND AND MYSELF ON A NO HAIR DAY.



I do not even know where to start or how to express how much this person means to me. How do you express in words how much you love someone, or how much you appreciate what they have done for you. I do not have the answer to that question, all I know is that there is a special place in heaven for Cheree Martin.
From the time I got the call telling me that Indeed it was cancer ( thirty days from my surgery) Cheree was by my side, from the first trip to the oncologist and through all my treatment, (I was an inpatient so I had to be admitted into the hospital each time) Cheree was there, what I would have done without her I do not even want to think about. Cheree is also a RN, God knew what he was doing when he made her a nurse and gave her to me as a friend ( sisters we like to call ourselves). I can only pray that each and every cancer patient has a Cheree in there life. Cheree I love you with all my heart. Thank you again just for being you

3 comments:

simple~needs said...

what a great post!!!!
i am an RN too and it warms the soul to hear such wonderful words. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow Doodie,
That was so beautiful! I am so glad you had her too!
Love,
Lojo

JustinHeatherandLulu said...

Deb I love you and am so happy that Cheree was with you through this. I can't imagine my life without you!

THE GARDEN OF HOPE

THE GARDEN OF HOPE will be our market place here at the cottage to raise money for the cure. We hope that you will love our homegrowns. The garden has just been planted, with lots of love and nurturing we hope to be able to harvest in beginning to mid October. Please check back, we will be looking for you. Posted by Debra Facer at 12:58 PM 1 comments

A PEAK AT WHO'S GROWING IN THE GARDEN

A PEAK AT WHO'S GROWING IN THE GARDEN
GROWING A LITTLE SLOW DUE TO LACK OF WATER (TIME) BUT WILL BE READY SOON!