Friday, September 5, 2008

Thank You So Much

I just want to say thank you for the warm response to my new blog. A big special thank you to Pam from SOFT IN THE HEAD for not only being my inspiration but for the kind words and link on her blog, I am so honored.
If you have never been to Pam's blog by all means go now, make sure you have lots of time because you will never want to leave.
The garden of hope is up and growing, I hope to be able to get out and work in it next week, please stop back by. We'll leave the light on for you!

1 comment:

vintagepaletteart said...

Hello Debra and nice to meet you! Pam is such a sweet and kind person! And you are a true fighter and survivor!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Please sign up for my giveaway too. I'm going to add your blog link to mine! What you are doing is a very caring thing. People need to be educated............and I'm one of them.

Hugs! *Lori

THE GARDEN OF HOPE

THE GARDEN OF HOPE will be our market place here at the cottage to raise money for the cure. We hope that you will love our homegrowns. The garden has just been planted, with lots of love and nurturing we hope to be able to harvest in beginning to mid October. Please check back, we will be looking for you. Posted by Debra Facer at 12:58 PM 1 comments

A PEAK AT WHO'S GROWING IN THE GARDEN

A PEAK AT WHO'S GROWING IN THE GARDEN
GROWING A LITTLE SLOW DUE TO LACK OF WATER (TIME) BUT WILL BE READY SOON!