Sunday, October 5, 2008

Come On Lets Go To The Crabapple Festival!

Lets say I was just a little excited when my relief manager wonderful, kind, smart, good-looking, did I say wonderful Mike said that he would work for me so that I could go spend a wonderful day with my friend Betsy at the Crabapple Antiques and Art Festival in Crabapple Georgia. On Her Birthday.. A little excited I almost wet my pants. You see I work Saturdays so Fall Festivals of which we have a lot here in Georgia are usually not an option for me. And I love Fall Festivals. Although this one was not as big as Betsy and I had heard it would be we had a great time, I took some pictures so that you all would not miss out. Have a look.. Big Hugs Deb
I got Betsy this Santa for her birthday she fell in love at first sight.
The Broadwell Cottage. Cute,Cute.
This is Jody, one of the owners of The Broadwell Cottage. She was the sweetest, Betsy and I just wanted to move in and stay with her.

This was the darling Crabapple vinyard.
Wonderful old cupboard that I fell in love with at the Broadwell Cottage, I loved it so much that we left the festival and had to go back so I could look at it again, so call me crazy.. Check out the lamp!
We met some fun Ladys, this was two of them, Bev and Cute lady with hat, I did not get her name, sorry Cute Lady.. They had a wonderful booth and got lots of my money. But they did have free delivery.lol Thank you Bev and cute lady in Hat.
<
These sunflowers were beautiful.


We had a wonderful time. Afterwords we went to lunch and then did some antiquing, it was a great day. Hope you enjoyed the trip.. Hugs

3 comments:

SweetAnnee said...

You have are awesome..life is hard.. yes you CAN make a difference and I am so happy to find you..
Love your blog..Love the cabinet AND the lamp..

glad you had a GREAT day..
live life
fondly, Deena

SweetAnnee said...

you have lost too many loved ones..even one is too many..

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Hi...saw your blog at Deena's. I am a 2 year survivor/fighter of Ovarian cancer. You are so right. Cancer does suck. I hate it! Your blog is beautiful. You give me encouragement being 10 years. I would be so happy and thankful for ten years...but I am happy and thankful for every day!
Can't wait to see all the great fall decorations!

THE GARDEN OF HOPE

THE GARDEN OF HOPE will be our market place here at the cottage to raise money for the cure. We hope that you will love our homegrowns. The garden has just been planted, with lots of love and nurturing we hope to be able to harvest in beginning to mid October. Please check back, we will be looking for you. Posted by Debra Facer at 12:58 PM 1 comments

A PEAK AT WHO'S GROWING IN THE GARDEN

A PEAK AT WHO'S GROWING IN THE GARDEN
GROWING A LITTLE SLOW DUE TO LACK OF WATER (TIME) BUT WILL BE READY SOON!