Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Its Fall Ya' All, Deena's Fall Open House.

Well I am new to this remembe!, I stayed up until 12:00am last night trying to load these pictures, got them loaded and then wanted to put some captions by them, well I should have left well enough alone because soon after I had the whole blog messed up along with my mind and had to go to bed and start over this morning. SO I am not going to try captions this morning.LOL
I wanted to be a part of Deena's Fall Open House, but since I do not live at the Cottage full time I did not get as much done as I would have liked by the dead line. So I am just going to share what I do have. Hope you all enjoy. Have a blessed day and thank you for stopping by the cottage..Hugs Deb












4 comments:

Linda said...

Beautiful pictures of your Cottage.
I've always dreamed of living in a cottage in the woods.
Thanks for sharing!
Happy Fall!

Betzie said...

You did good! Love your photos and your home is enchanting! Happy Fall!

Kathy said...

Beautiful Fall Open House! You did a great job with your first post!
Kathy

Anonymous said...

I loved all your photos and the cottage is absolutely charming. Love the stone work and the cut out shutters. :)

THE GARDEN OF HOPE

THE GARDEN OF HOPE will be our market place here at the cottage to raise money for the cure. We hope that you will love our homegrowns. The garden has just been planted, with lots of love and nurturing we hope to be able to harvest in beginning to mid October. Please check back, we will be looking for you. Posted by Debra Facer at 12:58 PM 1 comments

A PEAK AT WHO'S GROWING IN THE GARDEN

A PEAK AT WHO'S GROWING IN THE GARDEN
GROWING A LITTLE SLOW DUE TO LACK OF WATER (TIME) BUT WILL BE READY SOON!