Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Prove to Me That I Don't Have Ovarian Cancer

Well Lady's its Ovarian Cancer awareness month and time for me to remind you about the symptoms, PLEASE if you have any of these symptoms get them checked out.... Pass this on, lets save some life's this year... Hugs Me!

Prove to Me That I Don't Have Ovarian Cancer: "Overview
Symptoms, Risk Factors and Prevention
Diagnosis & Treatment
Scientific Advisor Journal
Prove to Me That I Don't Have Ovarian Cancer What to look for...
If any of these symptoms are unusual for you, can not be explained by existing medical conditions, and persist for more than two weeks, please be sure to bring this to the attention of a physician.
1.Vague but persistent and unexplained gastrointestinal complaints such as gas, nausea, and indigestion
2.Abdominal bloating, pelvic and/or abdominal pain, and/or feeling of fullness
3.Unexplained change in bowel habits (constipation or diarrhea)
4.
Unexplained weight gain or loss
5.Frequency and/or urgency of urination
6.Unusual fatigue
7.Shortness of breath
8.New and unexplained abnormal postmenopausal vaginal bleeding

Ovarian Cancer: The Facts
Currently, there is no accurate test for ovarian cancer. The most effective way women can protect themselves against ovarian cancer is to learn the signs and symptoms. If these symptoms are unusual for you and persist, see a health care professional to rule out the possibility of ovarian cancer.

2 comments:

simple~needs said...

thanks for posting all the info. when i was 16 , my best friend had uterine cancer. she was also 16 . it was a difficult time in her life . i am glad to say that she is still my best friend today!!!
women need to know the facts.

Debra Facer said...

Kim, Thank you so much for reading my post, I know you understand how important it is to know the facts about this, 16, that is just not ok!!! I hope more women are reading and paying attention to the symptoms, I will not give up, you all may get tired of me reminding you but being tired from chemo will upset you way more than I can. So I will keep it up in hopes that soon no other woman or child will ever have to be diagnosed with this disease again. You are always so sweet to read my post and leave a comment, I really do appreciate all you do.. Thank you Kim, I hope you have a wonderful day.. Big Hugs Deb

THE GARDEN OF HOPE

THE GARDEN OF HOPE will be our market place here at the cottage to raise money for the cure. We hope that you will love our homegrowns. The garden has just been planted, with lots of love and nurturing we hope to be able to harvest in beginning to mid October. Please check back, we will be looking for you. Posted by Debra Facer at 12:58 PM 1 comments

A PEAK AT WHO'S GROWING IN THE GARDEN

A PEAK AT WHO'S GROWING IN THE GARDEN
GROWING A LITTLE SLOW DUE TO LACK OF WATER (TIME) BUT WILL BE READY SOON!