Friday, October 24, 2008

Little General Store For Sale

This is Mike,

and this is the little General Store that Mike made for me to sell for my cancer cause.





How blessed am I to have a friend that would do this for me, he brought it to work yesterday and I was so excited. Of course there is one little problem!!! I WANT TO KEEP IT!!
Mike is not only one of the smartest men I know, like one of those people that can answer all the questions on Jeopardy, he also has a big heart and a great talent for making these little buildings. The detail is awesome, with the little feed bags, wheelbarrow with pumpkins and pickle barrel it makes you want to just go in sit down and have a soda from the old soda machine.
I am offering this little gem for $95.00, plus shipping. The store weighs about 5 1/2 pds, it is 14in long or deep, 11ins high to top of General Store sign and 8 ¾ wide across the front.
100% of the proceeds will be going to help find a cure.
If you would like to buy this cute, darling little General Store please email me at
shoalcreekcottage@yahoo.com. The first email I get, gets the store. We will discuss the shipping at that time. Thank you for stopping by. I hope you have a blessed day.
P.S. I have some more pictures if you would like to see them just let me know.. xxoo

4 comments:

softinthehead said...

OMG Deb it is fantastic...I wish I had more time to visit and I will soon....I just want you to know how much I appreciate your visits and wonderful comments...You take care and I LOVE THAT STORE!!!!! Pam

My Naughty Nana said...

What talent Mike has and what a gift he is to you. I love the store and I hope the person who buys it realizes how much love went into it.

Love Ya

Betsy

SweetAnnee said...

Hi dear
come to my Nestle blog
and I have something for you
there

deena

vintagepaletteart said...

How adorable that little country store is! And Pam......I immediately thought of you living in your little country store!

Deb, what a kind, generous and talented friend you have in Mike! Your little general store won't last long...........=o)

Hugs, Lori

THE GARDEN OF HOPE

THE GARDEN OF HOPE will be our market place here at the cottage to raise money for the cure. We hope that you will love our homegrowns. The garden has just been planted, with lots of love and nurturing we hope to be able to harvest in beginning to mid October. Please check back, we will be looking for you. Posted by Debra Facer at 12:58 PM 1 comments

A PEAK AT WHO'S GROWING IN THE GARDEN

A PEAK AT WHO'S GROWING IN THE GARDEN
GROWING A LITTLE SLOW DUE TO LACK OF WATER (TIME) BUT WILL BE READY SOON!