Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Look At My Little Singer FeatherWeight



I just thought I would show you my new baby. Have you ever had something that just makes you feel happy all over when you look at it? I love this little machine, its not only cute it sews like a dream, I am having sew much fun sewing with it. In fact I like it sew much that this is my second one.
I got on ebay the other night to find some parts for my first one and before I knew it I was bidding and bidding and winning this one..Not sure how that happened. Guess I just lost my mind. Well this little baby is going to be a big part of the Garden Of Hope and Chemohead Creations and I am proud to welcome it to my family.

1 comment:

softinthehead said...

I love the sewing machine....I collect sewing machines, weird thing to collect since I hate to sew, huh? Any who email me at: softinthehead@gmail.com so I can get you over to TDIPT Pam

THE GARDEN OF HOPE

THE GARDEN OF HOPE will be our market place here at the cottage to raise money for the cure. We hope that you will love our homegrowns. The garden has just been planted, with lots of love and nurturing we hope to be able to harvest in beginning to mid October. Please check back, we will be looking for you. Posted by Debra Facer at 12:58 PM 1 comments

A PEAK AT WHO'S GROWING IN THE GARDEN

A PEAK AT WHO'S GROWING IN THE GARDEN
GROWING A LITTLE SLOW DUE TO LACK OF WATER (TIME) BUT WILL BE READY SOON!